maandag 17 juni 2013

Kids 'n' Billies 2013

So, this is basically what I did all day:


No, not all day, only for 5 hours and 55 minutes :)
I also listened to a lot of music!
The place where you could make buttons was at the back of the stage, so I could hear everything!

Kids 'n' Billies is a festival that's mostly meant for smaller kids, but also a lot of fun for grown-ups!
There are a lot of things you can do. There were a lot of places where you could craft, or make cars. There were places to eat, buy things, merchandise. And the barber shop, or barber station was there!
This is only for men. Here you can get you hair done, with a lot of grease! 

 
This year Kids 'n' Billies was completely sold out! I was allowed to get in for free, because I signed up as a volunteer. 

The day started with Season Crow, winner of Rock 'n' Roll Jonkies. They are a young, but talented band and they have a lot of energy on stage. 


After that a break and then: Bob Wayne! He was great! This was the only thing I didn't like: I didn't get to speak to him, too bad! Luckily my brother did:


I didn't really watch Craic Haus, this is his site:
http://www.craichaus.com/fr_home.cfm

I enjoyed the Reverend Beat Man! You should really watch his video's.



 
During the Apemen I was eating, but I heard it was a nice show.
I saw parts of Traumahelikopter. All those kids dancing on the stage, it must have been an awesome day for them as well :)

And Claw Boys Claw was amazing! It was one of the headliners and everyone was dancing. I had such a lot fun (I already signed up to volunteer next year)!
Here is a part of a song:



1 opmerking: